How Do I Make My First Skillshare Class?
Ever wondered what topic, how long, or how to do it?
Getting started on anything can be daunting. But when it comes to publishing your first online class, even on an awesome and easy-to-use platform like Skillshare, it can be overwhelming. In the video below, I cover a few tips when it comes to creating your first Skillshare class. I cover the following:
- What topic you should teach.
- How to structure your time.
- How long your class should be.
- The reason you want to make a class.
- The reason I make classes.
- How I got started.
- My style and approach to making classes.
This was recorded as part of an AMA hosted on Instagram on 29 October 2020.
You want in?
- Want to join Skillshare? Sign up here for 2 free weeks.
- Want more tips on how to make classes? Sign up here.
- Want to publish your first Skillshare class? Sign up here and tell them I sent you 🦄
Besides loving teaching online, you may wonder why you should listen to me. Well, these are my Skillshare stats as of 10 November 2020:
- 22 classes.
- 140k+ enrolments.
- 28k+ followers.
- 4.5M+ minutes watched.
If you have any questions, get in touch!