What information do we collect?
We collect and store, via third-party software and platforms, the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Your birthday
- Your purchase history
- Your progress for classes you’re enrolled in
- Your possible interests
We collect this information from you only if you voluntarily sign up to, purchase, use, and participate in our events, products, or services.
Third-party software and platforms we use
The information we collect and have access to is stored by the following third-party software and platforms:
Please review each of their privacy policies for more information on how they collect, use, handle, and protect your information.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Personalize your experience.
- Understand how our audience uses our products and services.
- Keep you informed of events we’re involved in, products we make, and services we provide.
- Teach, inspire, and encourage you in your creative journey.
- Ask for ratings and reviews of products and services.
- Respond to inquiries, requests, and questions.
- Process orders, and send information and updates relating to orders.
- Send additional information relating to products and services you purchased, and events you either are attending or have attended.
When do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- Click on links in our newsletter (what you’re interested in).
- Create an account on, sign into, purchase a class, or perform any class-based action on TapTapKaboom School.
- Make a purchase on Gumroad.
How do we protect your information?
We rely on third-party software and platforms to keep your information safe. None of your information is stored on our servers, or on websites we maintain. Please refer to the privacy polices of Mailchimp, Teachable, and Gumroad.
Your information is only accessible by 2 people at TapTapKaboom, and no one else. We do not sell, trade, transfer, or pass on any of your information to anyone, unless by your written consent.
What kind of tracking is used by TapTapKaboom?
On taptapkaboom.com we do not track individual behaviour. We use Fathom Analytics to track site usage and non-personal identification information. These are things like:
- Browser name
- Device type
- Pages visited
On TapTapKaboom School your individual user behaviour is tracked. This is to provide you with a personalised learning experience. Without tracking your individual user behaviour, TapTapKaboom School may not function properly.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
How does TapTapKaboom handle Do Not Track (DNT) signals?
This does not apply on taptapkaboom.com as individual behaviour is not tracked. But on TapTapKaboom School DNT signals are not responded to. Please read Teachable and Gumroad’s privacy policies for more information.
We occasionally include or offer third-party products, services, and events on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect your information and welcome any feedback about these other sites.
Do you market to children?
No. We do not specifically market to children.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link in each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in any email, or you can contact us, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Should a data breach occur, on any of the third-party software or platforms where your information is stored, we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using taptapkaboom.com, TapTapKaboom School, and/or purchasing products and services from us, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of, and participation in, our events, products and services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.